- 1. How does K.V.CHITS Operate?
- 2. What are the benefits of a chit fund?
- 3. What are the various chit groups available in K.V.CHITS?
- 4. What are the duration of these chits groups?
- 5. How many chits can a person take in a chit group?
- 6. What are the modes of payment?
- 7. What is the security for my money ?
- 8. How does K.V.CHITS conduct its Auction?
- 9. How can I participate in the auction?
- 10. How to Bid and what is the purpose of bidding?
- 11. What are the sureties to be submitted to claim Prize money?
- 12. How soon can a person get his/ her Prize-Money?
- 13. Is there any discount or incentive available on prompt payments?
- 14. Is there any Penalty clause for late payments?
- 15. Can a person exchange his/her chit after Bidding?
Sri Karpaga Vruksham Chit Funds Private Limited, a company incorporated under companies Act 2013, Central Chit Funds Act 40/1982 is soon going to commence its first ever business in Chit Groups in the coming month of September-2014.all news and updates >>
message from md's desk
It gives me immense pleasure to pen this message to each of my Business-Partners, My Staffs, My Agents and last but not the least my ever loving and most respected Subscribers, without whom this would not have been possible.More message >>
hello and welcome to sri karpaga vruksham!
4 points to know why are we "different" from others
we provide total tranparency
To address the problem of every Member of K.V. CHITS, and to encourage and educate them to avoid misuse of their funds by informal.readmore >>
we believe in no partiality
This has been noticed in most of the chit funds that often subscribers/member are enrolled in their groups on some baseless and untrue commitments.readmore >>
we fix our own accountability
Accountability is a state of being accountable, liable or answerable. We at K.V.Chits,feel our self more accountable and more responsible.readmore >>
we maintain our own creditability
When we talk about creditability, we talk about the quality of being believable or trustworthy. We at K.V.Chits believe in maintaining.readmore >>
Sri Karpaga Vruksham Chit Funds Private Limited, henceforth to be known as K.V.CHITS(in short), is a newly started company, incorporated under Indian Companies Act 2013 and (Central Chit Funds Act 40/1982) with having its Registered Office at No 52, First Floor, Perumal Kovil Street, Tindivanam-604 001 in the state of TAMIL NADU.
The company was started by a group of five prime members namely Mr. S.Velan,Mr. Anuj Kumar Singh, Mr. K. Selvakumar, Mrs. R Radha and Mrs. M.Parimala under unmatched and great leadership of Mr. S. Velan, being the designated Managing Director of the company, with a clear vision to become one among the top leading and Uno companies throughout the country in the field of CHIT FUNDbusiness. readmore >>